Business Agile Coach
We are looking for a competent Job coach to help people enhance their strengths and improve their job skills. You may work with professionals who want guidance for career development or people with disabilities who need assistance in functioning in a workplace. A job coach must be a mentor eager to support their fellow people. You must be able to discover people’s strengths and weaknesses and tell them what works best for them. Having communication skills partnered with critical thinking are prerequisites for this job.Responsibilities
- Educate Colleagues The Agile Coach must educate employees at all levels, including senior, and at times clients, on Agile principles, providing them with tools for implementing the process in their own work. They provide training sessions and teach valuable skills that lead toward the organization-wide adoption of Agile methodologies.
- Coach Team As a coach, the Agile Coach is responsible for guiding teams into the Agile methodology, asking the right questions to make people get the right answers and means of improvement. They provide hands-on support to all employees, collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles, leading teams toward further understanding and adoption of Agile as well as overall company growth and improvement.
- Develop Agile Adoption Strategy The Agile Coach is responsible for designing a strategy for the organizational adoption of Agile. This includes every stage of adoption, from the introduction of Agile and employee education, to fostering teams and cultures that practice Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement.
- Implement Agile Methodology This task entails implementing Agile process, principles and practices across all levels and departments in an organization. The Agile Coach must use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation. In order to do this, the Agile Coach must also embody the Agile principles and lead by example.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of and background with Agile concepts
- Proven experience as job coach
- Ability to inspire and motivate
- Business savy
- Respect to diversity
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving ability
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of field of expertise and willingness to keep abreast of advancements
- Knowledge of data analysis and research techniques
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Certifications such as ITIL, SCRUM, PM are a plus
- Attractive salary
- Full term contract
- Superior benefits
- The opportunity to apply agile methodologies on a completely different environment to achieve corporate goals