UX-UI Designer Senior
Multiplica Talent is looking for you: we are a human resources consultancy specializing in digital talent.
We are looking for a motivated UX/UI Designer to join the team of a Spanish multinational commercial bank and financial services company!
The UI/UX Designer we are looking for must have experience designing and building components for digital products, that used to work in agile environments and fast paced development teams. With a solid background of visual design, brand focused and a both aesthetic and creative point of view.
- Create engaging, easy-to-use mobile web and desktop design solutions that address business and consumer needs.
- Participate in user research activities and usability studies to be able to iterate design solutions based on customer data.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Embrace collaborative approaches to design. Work closely with product management, user research and engineers throughout design, and implementation cycles.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Produce concept models, journey maps, interaction flows, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Minimum 3-4 years professional experience and proven track of successfully delivered web, mobile and/or software applications.
- Solid knowledge of InVision, Zepplin, Sketch, Principle
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Office 365 package.
- Experience on doing usability testing and research activities or collaborating with a UX research team.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Proactive and resolutive, used to work in fast IT environments with an MVP approach.
- Used to follow Agile methodologies
- Fluency in both Spanish and English
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Continuous learning
- Impact millions of customers with the development of a new product.