Technical Lead Front End Services (Angular)
Multiplica Talent is looking for you: We are a human resources consultancy specializing in digital talent.
We’re looking motivated Technical Lead to join the team of a Spanish multinational commercial bank and financial services company!
As a Tech Lead, you'll be developing highly scalable, distributed, data driven applications, writing SOLID code in an Agile environment with a highly talented team of engineers and project managers. We like people who are capable of letting a problem simmer when needed and are able to tolerate uncertainty until all pieces of the puzzle fall into place.
We value interest and capabilities as much as formal experience. We value proactivity. We’re self-improving, self disciplined and we don’t wait to be told what to do!
- Development of highly scalable, distributed, object-oriented web applications.
- Guide the team in Agile plannings, code reviews and during the entire sprint lifecycle
- Instruct, guide and mentor less experienced developers and nurture a knowledge-sharing work environment
- Manage feature releases and coordinate sprint lifecycles with Project Management
- Develop new or existing user-oriented features
- Write code and reusable libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure data validation for the back-end
- Integrate third-party or internal API services
- Comfortable working with a product that impacts a large user base
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, usability testing
- Deep understanding of modern PHP (or any other backend language) practices and ecosystem
- Professional experience with Angular, experience in other modern frameworks is a plus
- Familiarity with frontend development environment tools, including Yarn, Webpack, etc
- Solid understanding of modern ECMAScript specifications
- Comfortable dealing with UI/UX
- Knowledge of the SOLID principles, TDD and version control
- Comfortable working in teams that plan, pair program and code review together
- You see a feature only as complete when it's covered by automated tests
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Continuous learning
- Impact millions of customers with the development of a new product.