Head of Design
We’re looking motivated Head of Design to join the team of a great fintech.
Multiplica Talent is looking for you: We are a human resources consultancy specializing in digital talent.
This role is the users’ top advocate. She/he is the best translating the users’ vision into real products and ensures users’ needs and expectations are central to all design and development efforts. She / he is responsible for designing the entire user experience, including aspects of acquisition, branding, usability, and function, to generate amazing user engagement.
- Exceed the needs of the user with simplicity, functionality and elegance to deliver products that are both, disruptive and a joy to use.
- Seamlessly merges the services of multiple disciplines, including engineering, marketing, graphical and industrial design, and interface design, to ensure products meet usability standards before released.
- Flexibility and technical skills to work hands-on (research, design, testing) when needed, as well as ability and willingness to manage a team with specialized UX and UI roles. Close contact with Co-founder and Chief Design Officer to make vision a reality.
- 5+ years of successful career building digital applications and software in a UX designer role, reaching 300K+ customers. Please share portfolio.
- Extraordinary combination of technical skills, creativity and team work to reach top results.
- Strong out-of-the-box thinker who can deliver fun, unexpected and appreciated client features which out-smart the market.
- Strong analytical abilities to benchmark and measure success in user-centered design with qualitative and quantitative key performance indicators.
- Deep expertise in UX disciplines, research techniques and usability testing
- Collaboration with cross/functional agile teams and design-thinking principles.
- Fully bilingual English / Spanish
- Studies in renown design universities / centers a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Continuous learning
- Impact millions of customers with the development of a new product