We are looking for a skilled UX Specialist to join Multiplica
Multiplica Talent is looking for you: We are a human resources consultancy specializing in digital talent.
The user experience specialist ensures that the websites and web applications and services are optimised for the needs of their users, ensuring they are helpful, engaging and easy to use.
This specialist must develop a deep understanding of users/customers needs, and participate leading all activities involving user experience, working closely with customer support, web content, graphical design and software development teams to design user interfaces, and content strategies.
The UX specialist must be capable to access other sources of research and information that helps to paint a better picture of the kind of users (and their needs) of our websites, applications and services.
- Understand products specifications and user psychology
- Ensure that the user experience is maintained as our websites and applications are updated, in accordance with user experience best practices.
- Designing user interfaces (UI), page templates and functionality that meets user and business needs and are simple and a delight to use.
- Collaborate with UI designers to develop and implement content strategy and attractive designs.
- Develop prototypes around customer needs, and use them effectively as a key tool in UI and functional design.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Use of secondary sources such as web analytics and customer surveys to get conclusions on user behavior.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq).
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of user-centred design.
- Excellent knowledge of modern UI design patterns, including responsive design and ‘mobile first’ strategies.
- Good understanding of the capabilities and potential of modern web languages and tools, such as HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Good understanding of the principles of web accessibility
- Hands-on experience conducting primary user research and user testing
- Impeccable skills visual
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly at all levels.
- Competitive salary
- Extremely innovative environment
- Entrepreneurship mindset
- Opportunity to grow
- Some perks (like spacious offices, great and friendly environment)