UI Designer Sr
We are looking for a skilled UI Designer to join Multiplica:
The User Interface Designer takes technology and makes it cool, easy to use, and user-friendly.
This role requires a deep understanding of human behavior as the UI Designer works to determine how consumers will interact with technology in whatever form it takes: an app, a website, a system, etc. The UI Designer should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess great UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. Must be capable to execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Designing user interfaces (UI), page templates and functionality that meets user and business needs and are simple and a delight to use.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Develop prototypes around customer needs, and use them effectively as a key tool in UI and functional design.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Conduct usability testing and gather feedback
- Proven experience as a UI Designer.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Suite, or other).
- Excellent knowledge of modern UI design patterns, including responsive design and ‘mobile first’ strategies.
- Hands-on experience conducting primary user testing
- Impeccable visual skills, analytical mind, and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly at all levels.
- Good understanding of the capabilities and potential of modern web languages and tools, such as HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery.
- Good understanding of the principles of web accessibility
- Competitive salary
- Extremely innovative and flexible environment
- Opportunity to grow
- Benefits and perks