UX Designer SR
We’re looking motivated UX Designers to join the UX/UI team of a great spanish airline.
Multiplica Talent is looking for you: We are a human resources consultancy specializing in digital talent.
As a UX/UI’er you will be responsible for creating new experiences and improve existing ones to support the company’s strategy to make a Digital Platform a reference in eCommerce and Customer Service.
The ideal candidate is proactive, committed to make a difference and used to work in Agile environments, and can work both UX and UI with enough autonomy with a customer focused attitude.
You will work mainly in eCommerce and Customer Experience projects but also in initiatives for internal customers (employee engagement, crew devices, etc).
You will have the opportunity to work in one of the largests eCommerce platforms in Spain, with an international reach and will have exposure to multiple technologies and channels (desktop, mobile, native apps, chatbots, voice bots, etc). You
will be part of the team bringing the company's platform to the next level.
- Create effective, easy-to-use, innovative user digital experiences solutions that address business and customer needs.
- Produce wireframes, interaction flows, prototypes, etc for projects and initiatives
- Build designs in Sketch and work with Development teams for its application in projects
- Research, benchmarking, early user validation and application of best practices from the airline industry and others. Incorporate analytics data and AB Testing
- Provide insights to Product Teams to generate or improve initiative in the backlogs
- Support the UX/UI Manager on improving processes, embracing collaborative way of working.
- Apply brand-book and design guidelines to ensure a consistent experience in all digital interfaces.
- Lead presentations and sessions to inspire other team members and business peers
- Minimum 3 years professional UX/UI design experience
- iOS and Android native experience is not required but will be valued.
- Degree in design, related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Fluent in tools such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Zeplin, Invision…
- Demonstrated experience performing UX research and usability tests
- Experience in Agile teams (Kanban, Scrum)
- Experience in eCommerce businesses
- English level sufficient to maintain work meetings and produce documentation
- Can-do approach and sense of humor
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Continuous learning
- Impact millions of customers with the development of a new product.