Technical Lead Security
Multiplica Talent is looking for you: We are a human resources consultancy specializing in digital talent.
We’re looking for a skilled Security Engineer to join the team of a Spanish multinational commercial bank and financial services company!
You will analyze software designs and implementations from a security perspective, and identify and resolve security issues. You will include the appropriate security analysis, defences and countermeasures at each phase of the software development lifecycle, to result in robust and reliable software.
- Manage feature releases and coordinate sprint lifecycles with Project Management
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture
- Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise
- Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Contribute to all levels of the architecture
- Maintain technical documentation
- Consult team members on secure coding practices
- Develop a familiarity with new tools and best practices
- Proven work experience as a software security engineer
- Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Continuous learning
- Impact millions of customers with the development of a new product.