DevOps Engineer Kubernetes and Terraform
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer. Our vision is to provide hundreds of millions of individuals across Latin America access to fast, cost-efficient and beautifully designed financial & non-financial services powered by crypto.
What we value:
- Passion, technical expertise, and personal accomplishments.
- Independent ownership of business problems and their solutions.
- Solid engineering skills (e.g. design patterns, automated testing, fault-tolerant systems).
- Passion for aggressively automating everything we do.
- Developers who can navigate around a Linux box and a production environment.
- Experience with using open source tools and participating in open source projects.
- Rolling up your sleeves and getting things done.
- Design and develop fault tolerant, reliable, scalable and secure production infrastructure.
- Develop systems and tools to enable hands-off deployment and management of production software.
- Propose and implement solutions as and when problems arise.
- Guide engineers on the creation of Docker scripts, Terraform and K8s maps etc
- Own and implement robust monitoring solutions to identify issues proactively.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need:
- 5+ years’ experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience with Kubernetes and Terraform (ideally on AWS)
- English language proficiency.
- Living in Mexico City or remote.
Additionally, it would be nice if you:
- Have experience with AWS infrastructure - AWS Lambda, AWS Aurora, etc;
- general database management / DBA;
- coding in a wide variety of languages.
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science.
- Are passionate about cryptocurrencies and fintech.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Purpose: you'll work to create, iterate and scale crypto-powered financial services for users across Latin America.
- Culture: you'll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes debate, jokes, discussions, chess, video games and occasional Catan matches.
- People: you'll work with some of the most driven and smart people in the crypto space in Latin America.
- Venue: forget room with a view, get an office with a view of Mexico City
- Salary: we pay at the top of the market.
- Work Status: regardless of your citizenship, we will sponsor you to legally work in Mexico.
- Health Insurance: we offer one of the best medical plans.
- Performance Bonus: your hard work will be rewarded with a juicy incentive based bonus.
- Stock Options: we have a really cool stock option plan.
- Unlimited Free Days: we want our employees to recharge their batteries and explore who they are outside of the office.